Isabelle Joshua

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Review: I Was a Bitch: A Romance Mystery Book

I Was a Bitch: A Romance Mystery Book I Was a Bitch: A Romance Mystery Book by Emily Ruben
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This book is so not Hot, unlike Finn

This book should have been a DNF but I am stubborn, and it doesn't take long for me to read so I finished it. The characters were immature and cliche-ish. The flashbacks were awkward and too much. Maybe there are HS girls that act like this, but it seems so completely unbelievable. And when is joking cockiness sexy? Nothing appealed to me in this book. The thousands of times she kept saying Finn was so sexy, Hot whatever were too much (every page). This book needed an editor, and I am sure all the references to Finn's hotness would have cut 100 pages or so. Oh and the stupid nicknames "Lace-bear." Fortunately, it was free, but I feel like I actually lost brain cells from reading this trash. I felt like I was reading about a relationship that has gone past the stage of annoyingly sweet that you want to vomit and kill yourself when you find yourself in their presence again. But since she managed to peak my interest to find out what happened the night of the party and it was a surprise, that got her the two stars. Otherwise, avoid like the plague if you value your sanity.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment