Isabelle Joshua

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Review: The Glittering Court

The Glittering Court The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I listened to the audiobook, and I'm so glad I did because of the accents. It is an adventurous story, and I loved the heroine. So bold and daring. The love story was slow and appealing, and the descriptions made the fantasy/historical world come alive. The dialog was quick and witty. The characters were complex, and I didn't anticipate the ending at all. I was completely swept away in the story. I went straight away to start listening to the second book and was disappointed that I'll have to wait until May 2017. The book crosses two continents with adventure, intrigue, and passion throughout. The story concluded very nicely, and the next two book will be about different characters already introduced. Beautiful and captivating story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment