@robinhillwrites tagged me to answer 11 questions. She's a writer of erotic romance novels.
Started by: Erica Lynn
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is a “get to know the writer better” type of blogging exercise, with a couple of rules attached:
Answer all 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate eleven bloggers in return and write eleven (possibly fiendish) questions for them to answer.”
- Best Halloween costume you’ve ever donned? I went as a sexy doctor in college. I wore fishnet pantyhose, stilettos, a White lab coat (borrowed from Biology major friend), stethoscope, and black bra and panties and a name tag "Dr. Love"
- When’s the last time you did something really stupid? hard to pinpoint because I probably do something stupid each day. Especially if math is involved.
- Who do you stalk on social media? not really stalk but love reading about and seeing new stuff about @SamHeughan and @Outlander
- What book would you like to see made into a movie? Well, because while writing my book The Swallow, I saw it play out as a movie in my head, I would love that. But other book I've read that I'd like to see as a movie is Big Girl Panties. I love Holly's transformation and the hottest guy ever to play Logan. Sexy and funny and sad.
- F&ck, marry, kill: Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, —or— Chandler, Ross, Joey? Joey, Chandler, Ross
- Jim Morrison, Van Morrison, or no Morrison? Jim Morrison, only because I saw the movie "The Doors" and he was played by Val Kilmer. nothing more to say.
- Favorite place you’ve traveled? Germany
- Last book that turned you to mush? Queen of Always (Stolen Empire, #3) by Sherry D. Ficklin
- Last book you wanted to throw across the room in a heated rage? Ladies Night by Mary Kay Andrews. I got to chapter 6 and I couldn't go on. So frustrating and unrealistic. Her husband locks her out of the house and community after she catches him cheating. So many issues that could be resolved in a simple way, but the main character must be an idiot! Hated it.
- Favorite book cover? Outlander but the one with Jaime on it, not the original one. It's the reason I read the book.
- Favorite book by a new writer?! Big Girl Panties by STEPHANIE Evanovich (not the other famous and prolific Evanovich). LOVE LOVE this book. I've read it twice now and I can't say enough about my love for Logan Montgomery and sweet funny Holly.
Okay so here are my 11 questions for the authors to answer?
- What are you top five favorite TV shows right now?
- What is the book that you've re-read the most?
- If you could take your next dream vacation where would it be?
- What are your favorite genres to read?
- Do you work when you aren't writing and if so, what do you do?
- What are you scared of?
- Five words to describe your personality?
- What was the inspiration for your first book and latest book?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
- What makes you laugh the most?
Tagging Eleven People: