Isabelle Joshua

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Why Not?

Why not spend time answering these questions instead of studying for the bar? Hope I don't have to shamefully admit all my distraction ended with me failing it...Yikes.

@robinhillwrites tagged me to answer 11 questions. She's a writer of erotic romance novels.

Started by: Erica Lynn

“The Sunshine Blogger Award is a “get to know the writer better” type of blogging exercise, with a couple of rules attached:
Answer all 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate eleven bloggers in return and write eleven (possibly fiendish) questions for them to answer.”

Here goes...
  1. Best Halloween costume you’ve ever donned? I went as a sexy doctor in college. I wore fishnet pantyhose, stilettos, a White lab coat (borrowed from Biology major friend), stethoscope, and black bra and panties and a name tag "Dr. Love"
  2. When’s the last time you did something really stupid? hard to pinpoint because I probably do something stupid each day. Especially if math is involved.
  3. Who do you stalk on social media? not really stalk but love reading about and seeing new stuff about @SamHeughan and @Outlander
  4. What book would you like to see made into a movie? Well, because while writing my book The Swallow, I saw it play out as a movie in my head, I would love that. But other book I've read that I'd like to see as a movie is Big Girl Panties. I love Holly's transformation and the hottest guy ever to play Logan. Sexy and funny and sad.
  5. F&ck, marry, kill: Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, —or— Chandler, Ross, Joey? Joey, Chandler, Ross
  6. Jim Morrison, Van Morrison, or no Morrison? Jim Morrison, only because I saw the movie "The Doors" and he was played by Val Kilmer. nothing more to say.
  7. Favorite place you’ve traveled? Germany
  8. Last book that turned you to mush? Queen of Always (Stolen Empire, #3) by Sherry D. Ficklin
  9. Last book you wanted to throw across the room in a heated rage? Ladies Night by Mary Kay Andrews. I got to chapter 6 and I couldn't go on. So frustrating and unrealistic. Her husband locks her out of the house and community after she catches him cheating. So many issues that could be resolved in a simple way, but the main character must be an idiot! Hated it.
  10. Favorite book cover? Outlander but the one with Jaime on it, not the original one. It's the reason I read the book.
  11. Favorite book by a new writer?! Big Girl Panties by STEPHANIE Evanovich (not the other famous and prolific Evanovich). LOVE LOVE this book. I've read it twice now and I can't say enough about my love for Logan Montgomery and sweet funny Holly.

Okay so here are my 11 questions for the authors to answer?
  1. What are you top five favorite TV shows right now?
  2. What is the book that you've re-read the most?
  3. If you could take your next dream vacation where would it be?
  4. What are your favorite genres to read?
  5. Do you work when you aren't writing and if so, what do you do?
  6. What are you scared of?
  7. Five words to describe your personality?
  8. What was the inspiration for your first book and latest book?
  9. What is your guilty pleasure?
  10. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
  11. What makes you laugh the most?

Tagging Eleven People:

  1. Jessika Fleck @jessikafleck
  2. Kelly S. Marsden @KSMarsden
  3. Mercedes Fox @MercedesFoxBook
  4. Rochelle Jackson @locherre
  5. RG Kerr @rgkerrbooks
  6. Caille Fox @CailleFox
  7. Lacey London @thelaceylondon
  8. Suki Sather @SukiSather
  9. Darren Deegan @DDeeganAuthor
  10. Aspen Bassett @achickadee9
  11. John J Higgins @JohnJHigginsEsq

No comments:

Post a Comment