Isabelle Joshua

Friday, April 29, 2016

Review: Throb

Throb Throb by Vi Keeland
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fast and a fun read but lacked the something more to make it memorable...
It was an interesting story. I liked Cooper, but then he got super controlling and talked about sex all the time. It was a turn-off. I liked Kate, and the story was interesting. But there wasn't much else there. The sex was hot, but this is the second book written by Vi Keeland that I get a "50 Shades" vibe. I know that 50 Shades didn't invent the no touching and the "bossy" and a whole host of other cliche things that are now aligned with that book, but I can't help what I feel. I never got a strong connection to either ​characters and so I didn't really feel either of their pain through the conflict part. It was a fun and fast read but one I will probably soon forget.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment