Isabelle Joshua

Monday, April 18, 2016

Review: I've Got Your Number

I've Got Your Number I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is so funny, and I love Poppy. Sam is interesting, and their attachment is subtle and slow and believable since she's engaged the entire time. I'd love more story after they get together but it was a great book. Her internal dialog and footnotes were hilarious. Sophie Kinsella is an author that can typically out loud laughter when I read her book and she didn't disappoint here as well.

She does a great job of pushing together two people so very different and making them like and admire each other; it causes each one to grow and encounter life in a new way because of the other person. It also causes such funny events to transpire.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment