Isabelle Joshua

Monday, January 9, 2017

Review: The Wall

The Wall The Wall by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had a hard time with Rosa in this book but I grew to like her more, and her struggles with Joseph and the baby were heartbreaking. The part that aggravated me the most was her defiance to learn any combat or self-defense skills, I thought it was selfish and put her and the others at risk. Her so-called philosophy of not harming anyone wasn't clear from the beginning, and it just seemed juvenile. And her anger at various characters, actually almost all the characters, was too much at times. She just was always angry. But the story and the other characters were very good. She's growing on me, but on the whole, she is my most disliked protagonist for a book series that I actually do like.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment