Isabelle Joshua

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Review: Last Light (Night Owl Series Book 2)

Last Light Last Light by M. Pierce
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book exposed Matt as extremely manipulative and insecure. The storyline was interesting and although Night Owl ended weird only because of the epilogue which set this book up, this book was good. I read each book quickly and immediately after ending the last, so they run together as far as what happened in each.

I disliked Matt some in this book because of the deception, even more than in the first book. Hannah's character grew but only because she was forced out on her own. This relationship is about as healthy as eating donuts every day. Their relationship is extremely enmeshed and codependent, that I don't see it working as well in reality.

So while I had issues with it, I still was engaged and interested in continuing to read and finish it quickly. Again, this is an erotic novel and in the genre of Fifty Shades.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment