Isabelle Joshua

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Review: The Ladies' Room

The Ladies' Room The Ladies' Room by Carolyn Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Read this book because it was chosen for my book club. Wasn't my choice and I wasn't a big fan. It was an okay read. But the writing style seemed unnaturally rushed and the inner dialog was flat as one other commenter said. The dialog seemed forced and unnatural at times as well. This is the opposite of other stories where the protagonist is left with nothing and has to make it on her own. Tudy is given everything and is forced to make it own her own. I didn't think there was much development of Billy's character and Drew continues to be an ass. It was a fast read and kept my interest enough for me to finish it but I felt like she just ended it too quickly as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment