Isabelle Joshua

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Review: Unravel Me

Unravel Me Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really liked this book and it was such a great 2nd book, it pulled me in even more to her story. Now I will admit Juliette is whiny and the dialog is so irritating at times but really it is true to the age of the characters as I have a 17-year-old myself and the communication skills of this age is astoundingly poor. But the writing is not, she continues to write Juliette's voice like poetry. The additional characters were good and the similarities to the X-men was welcome because I really like Superhero films. There is an amazing chapter towards the end that give a glimpse into the relationship that I am rooting for. I recommend the whole series and the two novellas that accompany it. Very good story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment