Isabelle Joshua

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Book Review

The Baller: A Down and Dirty Football Novel The Baller: A Down and Dirty Football Novel by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The cover alone is drool worthy and the writing is great. She pulled me in and the humor, and sexy appeal of the male character kept me reading all day, and I finished in one day (not abnormal for me, though). It is funny, hot, and sweet. It had a good premise. It was written in 1st person with multiple POV. At first, it was hard to remember who was talking, but I got the hang of it quick enough. It kept me guessing up to the end what would happen between the two main characters.

She created depth in each character, and it made me want to keep reading. The only issue I see was why the Willow character was giving her own chapters with her own POV, because beyond inserting herself between the relationship, I'm not sure the reason.

I look forward to reading more from Vi Keeland and can't wait for Stuck-Up Suit which I already pre-ordered.

For more reviews of books that I've read: isabellerjoshua.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment