Isabelle Joshua

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Review: Defending Jacob

Defending Jacob Defending Jacob by William Landay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this for a new book club I am in and it isn't one that I would normally pick up for myself. It is dealing somewhat with criminal law which I am very interested in and it held my attention throughout. I listened to the audiobook of it and I thought the narrator did a good job.

The father, Andy, was a very frustrating character to me but only because he is so entirely different and handled himself and the situation so opposite of the way I would have. I was astounded by the length he went and the delusion he maintained. I figured out what might happened towards the end but not all of it and it was still very intriguing. I have lots to say in my book club and I would consider reading more from William Landay.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment