Isabelle Joshua

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: Call Me Irresistible

Call Me Irresistible Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just re-read this I think for the 3rd time and each time I love it. I love Meg's character and her spunk and she isn't intimidated or scared of any of them. She speaks her mind and is honest. Ted at first is such a jerk to her but it is funny because he makes things so difficult for Meg. I think my favorite part is the when she is his caddy for the first time and all the mistakes she makes. Meg stayed true to herself and became the successful, independent women she was always meant to be as well as bagging the hottie that is a sweetheart. It cracks me up that Ted hasn't experienced anyone that isn't smitten with him when he meets Meg. Funny and sweet and hot book. One of my favorites.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment