Isabelle Joshua

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Review: Tower Lord

Tower Lord Tower Lord by Anthony Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Again, I listened to the audio of this book and I LOVE Richard Brand's voice. And I really enjoyed the varied POV and expansion of the world. My heart hurt for Vaelin after he left Sharon and basically gave up himself. Then he meets someone else, it was very action packed and the characters were awesome. The world that Anthony Ryan builds is so intricate and deep that it seems so real. My only complaint is the amount of characters and the names, while I like them, it make it very hard to keep them straight. I had to just let it go. I will most likely read this series again and possibly reading it rather than listening to it would help, but Richard Brand's voice will be in my head.

Love Vaelin and Frentis!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment