Isabelle Joshua

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Review: Trying Not to Love You

Trying Not to Love You Trying Not to Love You by Megan Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Okay story and decent writing

I felt like this was YA but had some explicit sex. The writing seemed rushed and I felt like my 18 yr old was telling the story so I suppose it worked as the POV was of a young woman. I didn't feel like the character really grew. Mackenzie was very immature and irrational. It was hard to relate because of the stupid family dynamics of the over protective brothers. I didn't feel that there was a lot of depth to the characters. I think it was okay and I don't regret reading it but I wont keep reading the series. I didn't feel a connection to any character. I didn't really care and it was very predictable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment