Isabelle Joshua

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Review: Red Queen Collection: Red Queen, Glass Sword, Queen Song, Steel Scars

Red Queen Collection: Red Queen, Glass Sword, Queen Song, Steel Scars Red Queen Collection: Red Queen, Glass Sword, Queen Song, Steel Scars by Victoria Aveyard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started reading the two novellas: Queen Song and Steel Scars at first. Queen Song drug me in this world of Red and Silver blood. I couldn't stop reading and finished the whole five books in less than a week. The characters are enthralling, and the story is so good. I know there are other books out there that give the characters powers, but that takes nothing away from this book. It is wholly alone in its gripping story and development. My only irritation is that there is another book that has yet to be published. So I have to wait for the finale! I can't wait. But I'll have to. It was an amazing adventure and the I loved all the characters. It was equally sweet, adventure, and heartbreaking. I highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment