Isabelle Joshua

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Review: The Other Einstein

The Other Einstein The Other Einstein by Marie Benedict
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a very interesting story that I wasn't sure that I would like at first. It is a novel about the first wife of Albert Einstein. I listened to the audiobook and I love the narrator as she is a favorite character of mine off of The Blacklist. So she did a fabulous job bringing the story to life. It was a interesting story about a women who overcame so much but was thwarted by the man that she loved in a time when that was very common.

There were heartbreaking moments and I felt the story gave a picture of the woman and man that I knew little about except for the E=mc2. The characters were well developed and it was easy to follow. I recommend it as a great women's fiction book or a historical fiction book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment