Isabelle Joshua

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Review: My Not So Perfect Life

My Not So Perfect Life My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read all of Sophie Kinsella's books, and the resounding theme is the laughter her storyline and characters evoke from me. This is another exceptionally funny and sweet chick-lit book. She is the queen, and I love all of her words she deems fit for the page. I loved Katie and Alex. What Katie does to her former boss had me in stitches. I love that she watched an episode of Friends during it all as well. I can't recommend Sophie Kinsella's book more than I already do. I eat up her words. I thought that Katie was a strong character and although she was timid at first, her true personality showed through quickly. It was original and quirky. Well done, again!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment